Here’s a dream come true for all the Oreo lovers out there! Let your diet get sabotaged by these scrumptious sweet delights! We bet you’ll get some serious cravings just by looking at the pictures!
No-Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cake
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (225g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (450g) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (110g) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 10-12 Peanuts
- Crush about 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar and beat until smooth.
- Take half of the whipped topping and spread it over the crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, take milk, pudding mix and the remaining sugar and beat the mixtureslowly for 2 minutes. Let it stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top, adding some peanuts as well. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
For the Oreo crust:
- 300 g Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
Chocolate Cream filling:
- 4/5 cup heavy creamdark chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- About 4 or 5 chopped Oreo cookies
- Chocolate chips
To make the crust:
- Blend Oreo cookies in a food processor until the texture is coarse or in crumbs form. Now, add the melted butter and blend until they mix well.
- Place the mixture into a 4×14 rectangular tart pan and press onto the bottom and up the sides evenly. Freeze the crust whilst preparing the chocolate filling.
- Add cream in a saucepan and bring it to boil. Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate and butter, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir until the whole mixture dissolves well. Pour chocolate filling over Oreo crust, and decorate with some chopped Oreo cookies and chocolate chips
Chill for 2 hours or refrigerate it over night. Enjoy the dessert!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
Oreo Truffle Layer
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
- 6-8 oz. cream cheese, softened, add more as needed
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon shortening
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and blend well. Add vanilla, salt, cocoa and flour. Don’t overbeat. Pour into a well-greased pan. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, make Oreo truffle layer. Crush Oreos finely using a food processor or rolling pin. When Oreos are finely crushed, mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined. Start with 110 g and keep adding until desired consistency is reached. When Brownies have cooled completely, place layer of Oreo truffle on top.
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening together in a medium microwave safe bowl. In fractions of 30 seconds, keep stirring the mixture until smooth.
- Evenly spread over the top of Oreo Truffle layer.
- Let set up in fridge before cutting into.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted + ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, divided
- 225g brick cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 225g container Cool Whip(defrosted)
- 12 Double Stuf Oreos, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease the baking dish
- In bowl, stir together cake mix, ½ cup butter (1 stick), melted and 1 egg until smooth.
- Press mixture well into the base of your prepared pan.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar together until smooth. Remove half of the mixture from the bowl and reserve for later (eyeball it). In the remaining cream cheese mixture, add cocoa powder, ¼ cup butter, melted and remaining egg. Beat until smooth.
- Spread this mixture over top the cake mix layer. Bake for 30 minutes until just set.
- Allow to cool completely.
- When base is completely cool, stir in half of your chopped Oreos to the remaining cream cheese mixture. Then fold in defrosted Cool Whip until smooth.
- Spread this all over your cooled base. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Oreos.
- Chill for at least an hour. Cut into bars when ready to serve.
No Bake Oreo Cake
- 90 Oreo Cookies
- 350g tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1½ – 2 cups milk
- Take 30 Oreo Cookies, dipping each in milk one by one and laythem flat in a pan.
- Spread one tub of Cool Whip over the Oreos. Repeat this process 2 more times, finishing with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
- If desired sprinkle extra crushed Oreos.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.